Discover many aspects:
• THE HOUSE. Learn how to spot a favorable place, install your home in the right place, get inspired by the ancient science of menhirs to organize your home or your studio.
• PLANTS. Even if you do not have a garden, you can have pots to welcome the clover who consoles sorrows, mistletoe and holly celebrating love, a basket to have the apples of druidesses and a vase for the healing couple Rose and Lis …
• MAGICAL POTIONS . With what you have in your kitchen, tame our friends plants and prepare true plant alchemical elixirs.
• THE LEGENDS OF THE CELTIC WORLD. Discover the true meaning that teaches you how to put beauty and love into your daily life.
• SPIRITUALITY. 4000 years ago, an incredible climate change brought us into “Cytraul”, the cold hell of despair. We have a chance to escape by rehabilitating the Divine Beings that are the Man and the Woman.
At the end of this book, you will find:
• A DICTIONARY of 250 Druidic definitions, terms and expressions and Celtic, diagrams and examples applicable daily.
• A BIBLIOGRAPHY of 80 works, targeted and commented, which cites the old authors as well as the most recent. All that Julius Caesar tells about the druids is fully quoted and commented.
This is a book is scholarly and practical, and will make you find your roots with passion and respect.